Okumura Machinery Corporation (the Corporation) realizes the importance of personal information protection and makes efforts to implement the following policies.
Management of Personal Information
1. The Corporation properly manages information concerning individuals (personal information).
Acquisition of Personal Information
2. The Corporation acquires personal information by appropriate and fair means.
Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
3. The Corporation will not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the relevant individual, unless otherwise provided by the law.
Security Management of Personal Information
4. The Corporation maintains the accuracy and recency of personal information and takes appropriate security measures against illegal access to personal information and the risk of loss, destruction, falsification or leak of personal information.
Consignment of Personal Information
5. When consigning the handling of personal information to third parties under business-related circumstances, contracts or other necessary measures shall be adopted to require that the said consignees maintain the same standards of personal information protection as practiced by the Corporation.
6. The Corporation will comply with the law concerning individual information protection and conduct, maintain, review continually and improve our compliance program based on this policy.